So why do Broadcasters choose iMediaTouch?
iMediaTouch is the most advanced automation system for any format, any single station operation, or any broadcast cluster.
If you are researching your automation system options, consider what iMediaTouch offers:
- Simplification of system transition including database conversion, hardware repurposing, training and fully supported new system integration
- An On-Air Interface that is extremely intuitive and has all the features that talent love to use
- Advanced voice tracking features both in-studio and from remotes locations
- Industry leading satellite interfacing & AM talk features
- Easy interfacing to consoles and 3rd party systems such as MusicMaster, Wheatstone and Axia
- Flexible internet features including metadata output, album cover and real time WMA encoding
- NPR Content Depot® compatibility
- Centralized audio distribution & remote voice tracking for groups requiring WAN solutions
- Touchscreen and/or Mouse capabilities allows you to choose what's best for your station and preferred by your talent
- Audio back up at the tertiary level (operate off local hard drive or redundant server) with complete restoration of all configuration settings and database entries for added peace of mind in a "server down" emergency
- Sports Broadcast Affiliates can benefit from fully automated baseball, NASCAR® and even local remote sports broadcasts – all done in one daily log.
- Automated hooks builder for airing "Coming Up Next" front sell and promos
- "Cart Style" screen display with static cart decks within the on-air module – user selectable
- "Optional On-Air Screen Audio Library" displays with Drag ‘N' Drop into the main log and hot key pages.
- "CanCon" feature for Canadian broadcasters which automatically displays a "play percentage" of all Canadian content or Emerging Artists for CRTC regulatory requirements
- Dual Monitor capability for easy access and management of On Air, Audio Library, Production, Voice tracking and much more
- Enhanced Phone Bit Recorder and wav form editing features within the On Air screen
- Third Party Interfaces to better integrate your overall broadcasting operation, including with MusicMaster, Wheatstone and Axia systems
- A Commitment to Customer Service from pre-sales and throughout your partnership with win-OMT Software – our promise is Customer Delight